DGA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM )

+2
[[DGA]] Arey:]
jonasfan136
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT  A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM ) - Page 2 Empty Re: who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM )

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] June 26th 2009, 05:41

FIGHT THE POWER ISAAC!
Admin

Back to top Go down

who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT  A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM ) - Page 2 Empty Re: who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM )

Post  jonasfan136 June 27th 2009, 03:55

isaac u did the same thing as arey
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]iceman23 June 27th 2009, 06:41

arey is rite its easier copy and pastin and besides u said long wat u want me 2 waste my time on worthless peices of garbage like them psssshhhhhhhhttttttttt u wish
[[DGA]]iceman23
[[DGA]]iceman23

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]diana June 27th 2009, 23:22

lmao wow isaac!!!
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 June 28th 2009, 08:39

idk cuz like i said idk about them BUT i love NICK cuz hes supersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersuper HOT Very Happy
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]diana June 28th 2009, 15:23

pranti look at urself in the mirror and stop lieing and i dought a peice of shit would go out with anyone and who likes a peice of shit and the shit is NICK!!!
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 July 9th 2009, 05:08

i just realized that nick jonas is a jerk i sent hima myspace but he never replyed he goes on almost like everyday so i sent one like omg ur sucha jerk and i dont care if u trace me down with all ur stupid fcking high tech gear and omg the girl ugly jonas is marrryin is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly like him they make a good couple considdering the both UGLYYYYYY LMFAO lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT  A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM ) - Page 2 823735 who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT  A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM ) - Page 2 823735 who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT  A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM ) - Page 2 823735 who hates jonas brother and y ? ( I WANT  A 50 PAGE REPLY IF U HATE THEM ) - Page 2 823735
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 July 9th 2009, 05:10

and NONE OF U SAY ITOLDUSOITOLDUSO I MEAN IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] July 9th 2009, 13:46

I TOLD U SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

now change ur avatar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 July 14th 2009, 09:52

no hes still hot
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] July 15th 2009, 09:05

jonasfan136 wrote:no hes still hot
wow -.-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]diana July 18th 2009, 02:58

pranti u sdont go on myspace do u!!! and plus MAKE UP UR MIND!!!!
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2