DGA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your comments about the video here :D

4 posters

Go down

Rate it 5 stars or 1 star or inbetween ( if u havent seen it look on the main page)

Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_lcap0%Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_lcap0%Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_lcap80%Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_lcap20%Post your comments about the video here :D I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Post your comments about the video here :D Empty Post your comments about the video here :D

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] February 1st 2009, 11:51

Was it hilarious no yes no rate it on the poll.

And post comments
dgaclub.forumotion.net to see the whole videos scroll down
[[DGA]] Arey:]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post your comments about the video here :D Empty Re: Post your comments about the video here :D

Post  [[DGA]]diana February 7th 2009, 11:02

Arevik wrote:Was it hilarious no yes no rate it on the poll.

And post comments
this is the whole dga and u cant be a REAL REAL member but u can be part of it> thank you
i am just kidding thx
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post your comments about the video here :D Empty Re: Post your comments about the video here :D

Post  [[DGA]]diana February 13th 2009, 11:09

And post comments

arey add this!!
http://www.gamesgames.com/game/Animals-In-The-City.html?utm_source=brandedgames_internal&utm_medium=animals_in_the_city&utm_term=send_to_friend&code=%C2%B4%C2%B9%C2%B1%C2%BE%C2%B1%20_%C2%A3%C3%80%C2%BF%C3%82%C3%84%C3%89%20%C2%9B%C2%B1%C2%BE%C2%B7%C2%B1%C3%82%C2%BF%C2%BF
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]diana March 12th 2009, 08:45

by the way you are the most important person in the world!!!!!!

And post comments
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack April 5th 2009, 12:14

nice
Zack
Zack

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] April 6th 2009, 12:21

Sorry the videos aren't there, i'm not so sure we should put it back up :O
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack April 19th 2009, 04:54

fck yeah biatch lol jk but yeah put them back!
Zack
Zack

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] April 20th 2009, 10:21

Lol wow zachary Razz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 May 18th 2009, 07:09

double why
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]diana June 4th 2009, 07:05

fck u pranti!!!
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 July 9th 2009, 05:18

fuck u diana and u think i WOULD just sit around and watch u make fun of me but i wont y dont u just go and fuck urself in the toliet and u know what idk if u post anything else cuz im NEVER GNA GO ON THIS TRASHY FUCKIN LAME GAY WEBSITE

Made by diana: (BTW IM A MAN AND IM GAY AND IM A FUCKIN BITCH THAT LIKES TO SUCK ON MY OWN DICK!!) Very Happy OWED!! GO CRY TO UR MOM!
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  jonasfan136 July 9th 2009, 05:22

ANOTHER THING I HOPE U GO 2 HELL
jonasfan136
jonasfan136

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]] Arey:] September 21st 2009, 22:53

jonasfan136 wrote:fuck u diana and u think i WOULD just sit around and watch u make fun of me but i wont y dont u just go and fuck urself in the toliet and u know what idk if u post anything else cuz im NEVER GNA GO ON THIS TRASHY FUCKIN LAME GAY WEBSITE

orale vato chillllllllllllllllllll LOL if ur not gnna go on it, then dont.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [[DGA]]diana December 7th 2009, 02:32

if ur not gnna go on why do u keep talking to me!! SHESH!! if u thought it was a gay trashy website! try to make ur own! this took like 5 minutes to make but if u tried it would take forevor!!! ASS HOLE!! go suck on ur dick fuckin ass tryig to be cool! idc ur not and ever will be! go cry to ur mom! idc! ok go suck on a dick u gay fuckin bitch! ur a man and ur face looks like a man! the only guy to ever touch u is ur dad! and u run like a moron! and ur a fuckin ass bitch!
[[DGA]]diana
[[DGA]]diana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum